This training is suitable for anyone working with children, young people, families or adults in recovery where alcohol has been identified as an issue.
On completion of learning programme learners will:
- Have increased awareness of the problems caused by alcohol in Scotland.
- Have greater awareness of the impact of alcohol harm on individuals, children, young people and families.
- Have identified ways to use the C.H.A.T. resource within their own working environment.
- Be more confident to use C.H.A.T.
- Have greater awareness of the support available.
Wednesday 30th May 2018 **COURSE FULL**
Time: 10am – 4pm
Venue: Alcohol Focus Scotland, 166 Buchanan Street, Glasgow
Cost: £90 per person
Tailored C.H.A.T. Training
Alcohol Focus Scotland can deliver this training across Scotland to teams of up to 12. For costs please contact jane.wilson@alcohol-focus-Scotland.org.uk
Honestly the most enjoyable training I have been on for a long time. Great mix of exercises, movement and discussion. The time flew by”.
“I really enjoyed the course. It was interactive, thought provoking and informative”.